no escape

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by humpty, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. humpty

humpty Active Member

Hi,

I'm 38 and have suffered from social anxiety, agerophobia and depression most of my life. I've never been able to get a job the most I managed was voluntory work and courses. That was one of my better times when I had support from a support group. :biggrin:

Everyday, I constantly think of suicide. I wish I had the courage just to get it over with. I'm constantly anxious for most of my day. I even wake up anxious and depressed.

Life sucks, I don't enjoy anything anymore. I used to get pleasure from playing computer games. I don't even enjoy that anymore. So what's the bloody point of it all?

I'm trying to use C.B.T. at the moment, it helps a little sometimes, but I'm just so bored and can't seem to enjoy anything.

I wish I could just kill myself and get it overwith, but I don't want to cause people financial problems or grief. But the bloody pain is just unbearable.

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Maybe what you need is a change of direction. What are your hobbies and passions?

3. humpty

humpty Active Member

Hi thanks for reply,

Thats just it. I can't get outside at the moment and the days drag by and all I do is think how to end it all.

My passion was computers fixing them and so on. Appart from that nothing I have no other passions and that's part of the problem. I'm joyless!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.