No family or friends - post here

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I love peace and quiet too much to have ever gotten into rowdiness and parties. One good thing living in a small farm town where most people are old to very old is they love the early to bed lifestyle on the few times someone drops by here.

Help56

I don’t have anyone . I used to but didn’t realise too late they all wanted to be around me because of what I would offer. As soon as I couldn’t do it anymore they scuppered away .. it’s been painful on top of other challenges of loss . I am dead inside soo lonely . It’s hard hard … I want to leave this world

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
I don’t have anyone . I used to but didn’t realise too late they all wanted to be around me because of what I would offer. As soon as I couldn’t do it anymore they scuppered away .. it’s been painful on top of other challenges of loss . I am dead inside soo lonely . It’s hard hard … I want to leave this world
That wasn't at all nice of them.
*console

I live with my head in my box of paint most of the time. I don't know if I'll be seeing my family as often as I have been. Changes come and the world gets harder.

I'm glad you're here Help56. ☕️

I'm so sorry this happened. People do suck sometimes. *hug

Yep, this is extremely sad. I was married for 28 years. I still loved my wife with all my heart for over 35 years , we even had a child together, and lost one at birth
But a ConMan 15 years younger than her who has never been employed gainfully has run out on all his relationships in the past, talked to her in thinking he loves her, just to get what he can from her. She is somewhat financially stable, I can’t save her from him. She won’t listen she will be 70 years old this Month. My god this is hard but I know what you’ve gone through. It’s a damn shame …you deserved real love like I offered my wife for the rest of her life, I was true to my marriage vows, but she wasn’t. Maybe if you’re young enough, you will meet someone like me who won’t lie to you, but will really really love you I hope for your sake this really happens

foreverforgotten

Quiet Observer 🦋
SF Supporter
Hello everyone.. my mom died last year. My dad in 2015.I live alone in an apartment and have no friends or family either. And no career. I'm 33 now. Feeling lost too.. Its just plain isolating from the world.

*console*console

Waves

Yep, this is extremely sad. I was married for 28 years. I still loved my wife with all my heart for over 35 years , we even had a child together, and lost one at birth
But a ConMan 15 years younger than her who has never been employed gainfully has run out on all his relationships in the past, talked to her in thinking he loves her, just to get what he can from her. She is somewhat financially stable, I can’t save her from him. She won’t listen she will be 70 years old this Month. My god this is hard but I know what you’ve gone through. It’s a damn shame …you deserved real love like I offered my wife for the rest of her life, I was true to my marriage vows, but she wasn’t. Maybe if you’re young enough, you will meet someone like me who won’t lie to you, but will really really love you I hope for your sake this really happens

how are you now?

Help56

Hello everyone.. my mom died last year. My dad in 2015.I live alone in an apartment and have no friends or family either. And no career. I'm 33 now. Feeling lost too.. Its just plain isolating from the world.
I know this feeling … very alone …. It’s isolating … I won’t say you are young or anything like that cos everything is relative … I want to say your story touched me … each day … as it comes ..,

Anchorchain

No career, no friends, no family and you're and feeling lost......all that sounds very familiar to me because I've lived my own version of it.
You're 33 and I'm about to turn 70 so don't do what I did and keep thinking you'll fix your life "someday".
Identify something you're good at, that you like doing, that offers a job that pays an acceptable salary and talk your way into it.
Just doing that would be a good start that goes a long way to making a change for the better.

Hey, good laugh, the computer completely screwed up my last message. I wanted it to say that if I make it 20 more years, I probably won’t care much anymore by then.,

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00