No fear

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Theodora, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

No fear, no more sorrow. Must not destroy others, only self.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

destroying yourself hun you are destroying others too Time to show you only kindness hun ok do what it takes to get supports you deserve h ugs

3. Theodora

So pathetic. What did I do? Why am I so alone?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are not pathetic hun try not to be so hard on you ok hugs

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Theo, you honestly and truly are not pathetic. Even during those times when you believe you are. Its not the truth of who you are. Please do not do anything to destroy you. You do not deserve that. Even if you believe right now that you do. I feel like I want to destroy myself if I feel like I have harmed others. But thats my self loathing. I am here to tell you that you only deserve kindness. And you are a good person. Even when you find no way to believe that :hug: and then another :hug:

6. Sabrina.r

Sabrina.r Member

You are not bad and never will be you are a good person and one day soon I hope you will see it life will get better you just have to keep trying and fighting and do your best to become stronger and see it as well

7. PureBlueLight

PureBlueLight Well-Known Member

What happened? Share with us how you feel.

8. Theodora

Life happened. You're "a lonely young man" I'm an old woman who is completely alone. The chasm between the two is unbridgable. Indescribable, unbearable.

9. PureBlueLight

I may be "young", but i know i'll always be alone, never even had a proper life post school, or even during.
    Sure, loneliness is the worst, i understand very well if you can't get rid of that feeling.

10. Theodora

You are ensuring your loneliness. I am alone. Not by choice. Alone is not a feeling but a fact.

11. PureBlueLight

Not a single person has a choice to choose his or her life. No one has!
    If things were like that, everyone would have everything they wanted, and as obvious, life doesn't work like that.

12. Theodora

The choice I agree is limited but is choice. You are choosing loneliness by choosing not to be involved. You are lonely and seek 'safe' relationships on here hence "I'm here if you need someone". Get out there, risk it. Get a life in the real world instead of hiding with words behind words.

13. PureBlueLight

Using my words aggainst me won't do you any good. I'm not here seeking relationships, i'm here for the same reason everyone else is, and not to be judged.

14. Theodora

We are all seeking relationships. Many, like me, may be rubbish with them but we still seek them. One of the reasons we're here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.