1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no food

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by elmagico, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elmagico

elmagico New Member

what can i tell you?, im sorry you fell like that, i know how it fells cause im felling same way myself. at the begining i was very stress a lot of anguish sadness panic anxiety but once i see the posibility that i can end my life and i dont have to sufer no more a sort of calmness came to me, like the knowing that i dont have to fell this way forever.
    i have been mentaly diferent since i can remember , struglling all my youth trying to fit in, well, its imposible, now im 55 , i fell old and tired, i dont even have the money to buy more medicines, or food, or anything.
    last december i tried suicide for the fourth time, i took a lot of <edit mod total eclipse method> my exgirlfriend found me like 12 hours later an took me to the hospital and then she put me in a psychiatric facility , i dont remember much, i was uncouncious for several days and when i woke up i was in a hospital bed with my hands tied to it. sorry about the gramar and the spelling but english is not my lenguange, im in mexico, in a small town.
    in the hospital they put me on risperdal and effexor and i felt fine but like a zombie, like if i were stoned out of my mind.
    i just could take that medication for two months more or less and then i changed the risperdal for abilify and it was much better. but my suicidal thoughts have been still with me, they dont go away.
    i have a daughter, and two dogs, thats all my family, i have no job, no money, and soon no food also.
    im tired of trying suicide without making it, and with all my expierences of early atempts i have become afraid of cutting my wrists again, or taking pills and dont die and just become sicker.
    so i think im just going to stop eating, today is my second day with no food, i just drink diet coke , i have two left, and water i have, all the food is going to be for the dogs, that worries me because the food is not much .
    but like i said, im tired of stugling and now that i decided to stop eating sudenly i fell calm.
    im new here, i didnt know where to post this so i just posted it here , im sorry if im breaking any rules.
    let see what hapens, day 2 today.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013
  2. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

what did all that stuff mean?. i'm m confused....

3. emily83

what was all that?

i am rather confused....

4. Psych77

Psych77 Well-Known Member

Sorry to confuse you. I know what it is like to be in a foriegn language environment, especially when you are distraught, and so I thought I would send elmagico a post in Spanish. Not intended to be secretive or rude, or to exclude everybody else, just as a friendly gesture, that's all.

However, in order to keep the discussion open to everyone who can help support elmagico, I will keep it in english from now on. :sorry: :redface-new:

5. emily83

it's okay. their is no need to appologize- in fact sending a post to him is very thoughtfull. was just a little confusedd is all... wasn't even sure forign languages were allowed on here, but obviously it's fine.

6. emily83

it's actually very thoughtfull sending him a post, i'm glad you did so.... was just a bit confused. and hey, it's the first time i've actually seen someone here post in a forign language- didon't know it was allowed. no need to appologize

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.