No Friends, No Support but have family but still feel alone without any close friends

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lifeismad, Sep 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifeismad

lifeismad Member

Hey im neil :) I moved to a town when i met my gf in Scotland :) been together for a long time now :) Have a son and cant be more happy but i dont have any friends anymore that are interested and im on anti-depressants, beta-blockers and anti-psychotic pills but dont have proper friends anymore i can just go an see or visit because they live all over the country now :( Just feel all alone evan though i have a gf an son :( :( have no friends anymore i can go an see anymore :( Have debts up to 10 thousand and more :( Help??? Should i just think to kill myself and will be better off???

2. scareddude

scareddude Well-Known Member

Re: No Friends, No Support but have family but still feel alone without any close fri

No man don't kill yourself

I care and I'm sure your gf and kid would be devastated.

Since you're in Scotland presumably you can get treatment on the NHS.

I haven't found treatment that effective so far but it gives me hope.

Keep posting!

3. scareddude

scareddude Well-Known Member

Re: No Friends, No Support but have family but still feel alone without any close fri

Also you have something I can only dream of in a gf and kid. I understand that if you're miserable that won't make a difference though :(

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No Neil, you need to live for yourself and your family. Life might be harsh but one deserves to die. You are important and you need to live for your family. Keep posting your thoughts as you are among people who understand and will support you.

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

So sorry, meant to say no one deserves to die. Very sorry for the mix-type...

6. shadowonthewall

shadowonthewall Well-Known Member

I have no friends either, but do not have a girlfriend/boyfriend or anything else to live for.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey there, I am sorry you're feeling so low. But glad you are happy and love your little son. He needs you! Do not consider suicide, it solves nothing, try and make friends where you are living now, life will get better, or maybe the meds need to be tweaked a bit? Good luck. And we are always here for you.

8. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

Hey Neil, don't kill yourself. That would MASSIVELY fuck-up your family and your son.I know that's pretty obvious but sometimes these things need spelling out. Go to your local citizens advice for help with debt repayment. Find a way to deal with isolation, try the local library for info, for example,
    http://www.cas.org.uk/

Try keeping busy, read, exercise, write, pray. Wishing you the best.

9. lifeismad

lifeismad Member

Heyy everyone :) Thanks for all the messages :) Least someone is listen to me with all the messages :) thanks. Im from scotland in fife and i moved from fort william were all my friends where to edinburgh then lost job n ended up in fife :) Iv been in hosp about 4x now with ova doses but never did anything :( :( before i had a son but haven't tried anything since he has been born. Im scared an dnt know wot to do wiv all my debts and i already get the ESA and in the support group so i dnt have to work :(

10. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

Try contacting these guys: http://carfweb.org/default.aspx

Get the ball rolling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.