No friends

justmeonlyme

Long Time SFer
Staff Alumni
I literally have no friends! I’m over it... I go to work, I volunteer at church... I do all the things... but I have no friends I spend weekends alone at home. I get on with everyone but yet still have no friends... I’m kinda over this... I do all the right things I get out I get involved I talk to people, I’m friendly with everyone. But still no friends... What’s the point in doing life alone.. this isn’t much of a life. I feel like each day I’m spending more and more time alone. It’s not even just that I feel alone I literally am alone. Tonight I look though my phone wanting to message someone and chat or plan to hang out with someone but there is literally no one to message no one to make plans with. And that hurts... how did life get to this point? If I died today who would even care... let alone even notice... no one that’s who. What’s the point in life when all I am is alone.

Same. Not in the three dimensional world.
I read somewhere French people keep their young adult friendships their whole entire lives. Is it worse I used to or how quickly that never mattered? Anytime I go anyplace I get along with people’s pets and then somehow end up committing to various types of things i’m So good at... With my free time I’ve gotten better at drawing so I have that. Maybe the future will be kinder.

Holding my breath

SF Pro
SF Supporter
I literally have no friends! I’m over it... I go to work, I volunteer at church... I do all the things... but I have no friends I spend weekends alone at home. I get on with everyone but yet still have no friends... I’m kinda over this... I do all the right things I get out I get involved I talk to people, I’m friendly with everyone. But still no friends... What’s the point in doing life alone.. this isn’t much of a life. I feel like each day I’m spending more and more time alone. It’s not even just that I feel alone I literally am alone. Tonight I look though my phone wanting to message someone and chat or plan to hang out with someone but there is literally no one to message no one to make plans with. And that hurts... how did life get to this point? If I died today who would even care... let alone even notice... no one that’s who. What’s the point in life when all I am is alone.
I am so you are feeling so lonely. I understand how hard it is when you try so hard and yet still find yourself alone when it is most important. People are all so mixed up on their own lives to notice. I’ve done the same as you. Tried to make friends by being friendly and helpful but it just never gets returned. I do wonder sometimes how many people are lonely as well. They say that loneliness is a world pandemic in itself so why we can’t find others irl who need companionship? Strangely enough I have family around me at home but I still crave friends to hang out with and just be myself and not mum or wife. Loneliness comes in many different forms all equally painful in their own way. I hope you get some comfort here on SF. Sending hugs. *hug Xx

i can understand how you feel feel so alone even in a room full of people i go to work and come home and stay in my room i dont know who to trust anymore i get hurt by everyone i talk to people but the trust thing gets in the way im sick of being made fun of i am really at the point were i just want to kill myself i have tried in the past but it didnt seem to work this time <mod edit> this is what go thought my head do i pay my rent and then kill myself or do i just drive somewhere like to the a far off place so no help cant make it to me i know that know one will miss me at all IN A DARK PLACE

Last edited by a moderator:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00