No girl will ever love me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Regenesis, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

Well,I know that no girl will ever love me.I guess I deserve it,since at times I start to hate women very much,and at times I am verbally agresive with them.But this is just like my other obsesions,and it goes away after a while.
    Anyway,I'm kinda sad that I will never love or be loved.
    Girls like bad guys or confident guys anyway.
    I hope that being a virgin for life is not that bad,and I won't be considered a freak(that if anyone will find out my secret).
    And I am quite sure that I don't deserve to be loved by a girl.
    Am I suicidal?No
    But I'm sad.And sick of not talking to anyone.
    PS:I know that there will be oher guys with no relationships.I just hope I'll meet one someday,so I wont feel like the only one.
  2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I've never had a relationship either.

Sure I could go and find a girl that I wouldn't care about fairly easily, but I can never get the ones that I'm interested in.

Sometimes you just have to wait until the time is right, do some confidence building, etc.

There's people out there for everyone, you just have to find them.
  3. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

why would you hate woman?

just hate the ones that hurt you..
  4. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

You'll have a very difficult time getting into a relationship so long as your rather aggressive misogyny persists. Relationships and love is about supporting somebody, and you will never be capable of being in a loving relationship so long as you a.) see all women the same, and b.) have a violent hatred of them.

Frankly, and please don't take this the wrong way, I'd be uncomfortable if you dated any woman I know. You have some serious gender issues which you need to work out in order to be happy and able to sustain a relationship. The problem isn't that some girls go for confident /bad guys as much as it is your disregard of the female gender.

I'm not saying you're a bad person. But your obsessions are abnormal and destructive to other people's standard of living. So you have to make sure they won't come back before you can date. Not everyone is emotionally ready to date. But don't give up, cause you can change.
  5. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Confident guys are not all dicks and assholes. Being confident in who you are is really hard, but honestly girls do notice if you're not "oh I'm a piece of shit so no one will like me." Being like that assures no one will like you.

If you like a girl, and you have talked to her and know her name. Just be like "Hi, I would like to take you out on a date." If she says no, well that sucks but just move on. If she says yes than awesome you now have a bigger problem, what do you do on a date?

If you never ask a girl she can't say yes.
  6. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

how can you ask a girl out tho when you have a pathological hatred of women?? how safe would that be for the girl in reality?
  7. Shifter

Shifter Well-Known Member

i feel the same way, im not suicidal either(atm). I don't even bother to stay in shape or build muscles 'cause no one would like me. I can tell you that if you over come your feeling of hatred and any other aggressive ones toward them u will find one. I used to be like you with the girl thing. When i stopped i just became invisible basically, and i have a few lady friends....i have a crush on 1 girl but im too weak to ask. Things will get better but u have to let go of those awful feelings. I promise you, you will enjoy the results
  8. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I'm a guy that's not in a relationship right now, but I don't have any sympathy for you. James and Soli already said it quite well, but one more say that you are "verbally agressive with them" but "it goes away after awhile". How is a woman supposed to know that your 'verbal agression' is going to magically disappear at some unknown appointed time in the future?
  9. soliloquise

also mr shades... why the hell should any woman have to put up with any kind of abuse be it verbal or otherwise. ya know...
  10. Beautiful Disaster

maybe you should learn to love yourself first

and go from there on
  11. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I know you're hurting...I wish you'd send me a pm. I'm a good listener and have a lot of life experience. You sent me a couple of pm's in the past, but I guess I said some things that were totally unacceptable to you.

Anyway, I agreed with what you and James said and just added on to it, then you ream me out...whats with that?
  12. Scars and Memories

Scars and Memories Account Closed

Nice to meet you, my name is Bart.

I'm sure some girl will love you. Yeah girls like confident guys but you have years to work on that. And you can start with not being an asshole to girls anymore. By the way why are you mean to girls? Is it because you think they think too high of themselves? Most girls, even smexy girls are really nice, and want to meet guys. :wink: Right now you think that no one will ever love you, or that you're not good enough, but that will pass. You still have a whole life in front of you:smile: (unless you are like 50 years old, but I doubt that)
  13. soliloquise

eh?? you lost me shades.. wasnt having a go at you was agreeing. i havent answered all my pms yet cos it hurts to write long ones but i will answer i promise. i have no issue with you at all i like you x
  14. Regenesis

Ok,reply to everyone.I don't feel like quoting.
    SO:I never said that I truly want to be in a relationship.I only said I wish i could love a girl,but at the same time,my hate for girls makes me wanna beat them,more then love them(you should know that I have a menthal disease,not because of anything else).
    The easier way will be to learn how to ignore women.
    Anyway,wanna know my latest hate for women?It seems I hate more the women that like choking during sex(actually,almost all my hates for women are sexually conected...somehow).
    The fact is that I am tired of hating women,because I sometimes can't even sleep because of that and If I could manage to stop hating them,then everything will be fine.
    I am sick of watching women in the street and wanting them dead.
    And I mean it.I AM REALLY SICK OF THIS.
    All I wish now is to see women as human beings.Not necesarely because I want to love them instead of hating them,but because it will be better for me.
    Anyway,women won't like me.But I could at least have friends that are girls.
    PS:O yeah,I had a thread on which I explain my conditions.READ IT AND STOP JUDGING ME
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009
  15. Beautiful Disaster

well i hope you get some help before starting a relation
  16. Regenesis

Hey guys,BTW,do you like Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis?
    Yesterday I finished watching all of the seasons from Stargate SG-1,and now I am downloading seasons from Stargate Atlantis.I have downloaded two seasons already,and i must say its awesome.The Wraiths beat the Goa'ulds.Even the Asgards.Its AWESOME.
  17. Beautiful Disaster

yes change the subject ;)
  18. soliloquise

you can get help for this please tell your dr or psych how you feel, show them this post/thread if you want
  19. Regenesis

I have one last think to ask,and then I'll continue watching some episodes on Stargate Atlantis and Batlestar Galactica.
    This is my question:
    Is it totally not normal to hate women for sexual reasons?What about because they like to be choked during sex(seems I hate those more today).
    Does this make them bad persons,or it is all in my head?
  20. shades

shades Staff Alumni

OK, I read your thread. You obviously have enough self-awareness to know that you have several serious mental conditions and have spoken with your doctor about them. If you know you are schizophrenic and bi-polar then you should also know that it is unreasonable for you to expect to have a relationship with anybody right now. See post #15! need to get yourself under control first, then see if the feelings about women are still there. If so, forget it! If not, then give it some time just to make a few years...then maybe talk to your doctor again to be doubly sure. Then...nvm, stay away from women.

Soli: thanks, I like you too, always have:hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.