No girl will ever love me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love is a process that takes time. It cannot be rushed and it cannot be forced. It happens on its own accord and this is not a reason to believe you will never be loved. You are still young, with an entire life ahead of you and love reaches people at different stages in their loves. Some find love at an early age, others find it later in life. It varies drastically and you have no reason to block other aspects in your life. Making sudden assumptions such as never being loved can lead to a very negative outlook.

It's quite common for those who have such opinions to turn the tables on themselves with this exact comment; "I deserve it. I shouldn't feel love or be loved. I do this, I do that." What you are actually doing is labelling yourself, sticking yourself in a category when in fact this is entirely untrue. Basically, by such a level of blame you are magnifying your feelings and problems; something best avoided.

When we are stressed, especially at your age, agression is not a rarity. However, you allow your stress to build and even subconsciously worsen it yourself, which could very well be what leads to such agression and "hatred" in the beginning. What you feel is not so much hate. That's a strong word. What you feel is stress and your negative outlook is something you express and take out on women. It is in fact paranoia, fear and even jealousy rather than hatred itself.

Girls liking "bad guys" is a massive stereotype. We are all different and have different interests at heart. Different girls like different things. Some like good boys, some like bad boys, some like genius' or whatever. It's a factor which varies from individual from individual and generalising is not something I recommend. All it will do is increase your negativity and sadness. You need to understand that not everyone is the same and that such ideas are just generalization.

Plus, the likelihood of you being a virgin for life is slim to none. You are only 17. Having sex by the time we are 16-18 is not compulsary. The age is different for so many people and for some it is a long period of time before they even feel ready for sex. I myself am a virgin and quite content this way. I know very well I won't be a virgin my entire life. Instead of worrying about what those around us did, we need to focus on ourselves. Sex and love is something that comes at different stages in people's lives. The time will come. You do not have to be like those around you.

If you are paranoid about meeting people then get out there and pursue a social life more. Meet people, join clubs of a similar interest, try new activities, get involved in fundraising or volunteering, search for a job, even look online if you wish (but be wary of the risks and try to keep it local).

If you don't occupy yourself, you will just drown in sadness and self-pity. So get moving and work at it. Don't rush love and definitely don't specifically search for love itself, as that is a magnet for disappointment. You're still young. Hang out with friends more too if possible.

Lastly, patience is the key.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shifter

Love is a process that takes time. It cannot be rushed and it cannot be forced. It happens on its own accord and this is not a reason to believe you will never be loved. You are still young, with an entire life ahead of you and love reaches people at different stages in their loves. Some find love at an early age, others find it later in life. It varies drastically and you have no reason to block other aspects in your life. Making sudden assumptions such as never being loved can lead to a very negative outlook.

It's quite common for those who have such opinions to turn the tables on themselves with this exact comment; "I deserve it. I shouldn't feel love or be loved. I do this, I do that." What you are actually doing is labelling yourself, sticking yourself in a category when in fact this is entirely untrue. Basically, by such a level of blame you are magnifying your feelings and problems; something best avoided.

When we are stressed, especially at your age, agression is not a rarity. However, you allow your stress to build and even subconsciously worsen it yourself, which could very well be what leads to such agression and "hatred" in the beginning. What you feel is not so much hate. That's a strong word. What you feel is stress and your negative outlook is something you express and take out on women. It is in fact paranoia, fear and even jealousy rather than hatred itself.

Girls liking "bad guys" is a massive stereotype. We are all different and have different interests at heart. Different girls like different things. Some like good boys, some like bad boys, some like genius' or whatever. It's a factor which varies from individual from individual and generalising is not something I recommend. All it will do is increase your negativity and sadness. You need to understand that not everyone is the same and that such ideas are just generalization.

Plus, the likelihood of you being a virgin for life is slim to none. You are only 17. Having sex by the time we are 16-18 is not compulsary. The age is different for so many people and for some it is a long period of time before they even feel ready for sex. I myself am a virgin and quite content this way. I know very well I won't be a virgin my entire life. Instead of worrying about what those around us did, we need to focus on ourselves. Sex and love is something that comes at different stages in people's lives. The time will come. You do not have to be like those around you.

If you are paranoid about meeting people then get out there and pursue a social life more. Meet people, join clubs of a similar interest, try new activities, get involved in fundraising or volunteering, search for a job, even look online if you wish (but be wary of the risks and try to keep it local).

If you don't occupy yourself, you will just drown in sadness and self-pity. So get moving and work at it. Don't rush love and definitely don't specifically search for love itself, as that is a magnet for disappointment. You're still young. Hang out with friends more too if possible.

Lastly, patience is the key.
wow, i needed that. amazing speech *claps*:smile:

jameslyons

Be happy that's all I do to you.By considering things that are going thru my head,that's nothing.
:mad:

Shut your fraking mouth...(BSG still lives :tongue:).

Seriously dude, you need to know when to censor yourself, because that is a wholly inappropriate statement. You aren't responsible for what you think, but you are responsible for what you do. Including what you type.

Beautiful Disaster

π·π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘€π‘›π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑖𝑛 π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘€π‘Žπ‘£π‘’π‘ 
SF Supporter
sorry i tried to like you and understand your mind

but i dont, i dont like you
and if live, including the woman in it treat you like shit
i understand why because you, in this case, attact what you are..

sorry but you really piss me off, you can bitch at me all you want, whatever but not to other members on here, they are just trying to help you

and you bit in the hand that wants to reach you

urgh

Regenesis

why is that a lie, if i believe that its the truth to me
you may disagree but that doesnt make it a lie
Believe it or not,but this time I didn't said its a lie because you are a women,but because being virgin sucks.I know I'm not normal and probably i'll always be agresive towards women,but others in my position will be ashamed to meet a girl because they are virgins.So being a non-virgin its better.
Maybe a for a women its better to be virgin,since guys like to have sex with virgin girls,but not the other way around.

Regenesis

Today I saw my favorite dog die before my eyes.It was a labrador that I was feeding in the bus station,and it was very cute and always playing.But some stupid driver hit him and he's dead.And I could hear him screaming after he was hit(I know screaming is not the word to use for a dog,but I don't know the right english word).He walked a litle and then stumbled to the ground.A men took him after he died.I dunno were.
Anyway,I'm sorry for that dog.I never liked my home pets,but I really loved that dog.

Regenesis

i am sorry :(
why didnt you like your home pets?
I had 5 dogs and 9 cats that died.I learned not to love them anymore.When I was litle I was crying for them.But now I was not really sorry.Anyway,there are exeptions.I had a cat with huge personality.It started to shout from a big distance when it came home.I could here him with long before I see him.And if I was catching him on the table,he didn't run like normal cats,but started to attack and spit me.He wasn't taking shit from anyone.
Oh,and I had another awesome cat that like to climb trees a lot(I live in a vilage if I haven't mentioned it) and one time,he got stuck on a tree and couldn't climb down.I encouraged him to jump in my arms,but when he jumped,I didn't apreciated his fall corectly and he fall in his nose.He had a big bubu for a few weeks.But he was OK :biggrin:
I also had a great dog,that lived to be 13 years old.He was older then me at that time.One night I was playing with him.He was holding a stick on one end,and me on another.We started speaning,and since I couldn't see anything,I was thrown with full speed into a bunch of metals.I had cuts all over my arms,legs,and most of the body.At my left foot,I have a scarr from a metal that penetrated the flash and made a whole.That was nasty.I also hit my head,but worse was my left eye,that was hit hard.And its funny since I was hit on my left eye many times(and in about the same place).The first time my niece(don't ask) hit me in the eye.The second time I entered with the eye in a wire when I was chasing a dog.And the 3rd time my niece hit me again.LOL.And,of course,the metals accident.
Anyway,the dog is dead now,just like my two favorite cats.I also have a dog and two cats now,but I try not to love them to much,since they'll die anyway.But I still play with my dog from time to time :tongue:
PS:I know I said I NEVER liked them,but that is an exageration.But most of them I didn't liked.I guess that I saw something special in my favorite animals.

soliloquise

I had 5 dogs and 9 cats that died.I learned not to love them anymore.When I was litle I was crying for them.But now I was not really sorry.Anyway,there are exeptions.I had a cat with huge personality.It started to shout from a big distance when it came home.I could here him with long before I see him.And if I was catching him on the table,he didn't run like normal cats,but started to attack and spit me.He wasn't taking shit from anyone.
Oh,and I had another awesome cat that like to climb trees a lot(I live in a vilage if I haven't mentioned it) and one time,he got stuck on a tree and couldn't climb down.I encouraged him to jump in my arms,but when he jumped,I didn't apreciated his fall corectly and he fall in his nose.He had a big bubu for a few weeks.But he was OK :biggrin:
I also had a great dog,that lived to be 13 years old.He was older then me at that time.One night I was playing with him.He was holding a stick on one end,and me on another.We started speaning,and since I couldn't see anything,I was thrown with full speed into a bunch of metals.I had cuts all over my arms,legs,and most of the body.At my left foot,I have a scarr from a metal that penetrated the flash and made a whole.That was nasty.I also hit my head,but worse was my left eye,that was hit hard.And its funny since I was hit on my left eye many times(and in about the same place).The first time my niece(don't ask) hit me in the eye.The second time I entered with the eye in a wire when I was chasing a dog.And the 3rd time my niece hit me again.LOL.And,of course,the metals accident.
Anyway,the dog is dead now,just like my two favorite cats.I also have a dog and two cats now,but I try not to love them to much,since they'll die anyway.But I still play with my dog from time to time :tongue:
PS:I know I said I NEVER liked them,but that is an exageration.But most of them I didn't liked.I guess that I saw something special in my favorite animals.
like you i have had a load of animals and yes when they die it sucks. in the last month i have lost 2 of my cats. the reason i was asking was to see if you had no attachment to any of your pets but from what you said you did have big time...

there is always risk in loving anything yes.. but that is no reason not to love, esp an animals cos you know what, an animals love is unconditional..

what i want to ask you is... what are you planning to do to help yourself deal with your anger towards women an other issues? i have read your other thread about what problems you have.. what support do you still have in place?

Regenesis

what i want to ask you is... what are you planning to do to help yourself deal with your anger towards women an other issues? i have read your other thread about what problems you have.. what support do you still have in place?
I was the next day to meet the psychiatrist,but he didn't came.So I left(actually,I wrote this in another thread...I think).
Anyway,the first time I was to a shrink was about a year,and I only mentioned about my fear of hell,since I was ashamed about my hate for women and the others.He thought Its something simple,so he gave me Prozac and Xanax.I kept coming regulary,but I wasn't getting any better.
But today I went to him and told the whole story.He send me to another shrink at a mentaly ill hospital.I will go there tomorow.You can't imagine how susprised he was when he heard the whole story :bunny:
PS:I am confused about one think.You are a women or a man?You name is Sam,but you said you are a women.Or maybe you just said that if you were a women.
So,what are you?
BTW,many of you think I am only a sadistic maniac that is unable to love anything.But I do love.I love my few friends that I have,I loved animals a lot(and I still do,even if I try not to because they'll die anyway).And I am also a good guy.
I have helped my friends when they needed,and I am not an ass with others(men).
I only hate women,and I only threat them bad.I am good with guys and animals.

soliloquise

congratulations on telling him th whol story.. that is the only way they can help you... wll done tho

there are plenty of women called sam you know lol... yes i am female.. i am 40 in june, based in UK

i do not think you are incapable of love at all.. you have shown compassion for animals and as above your friends. i do think that your rage towards women needs addressing for your own sake an others tho. you need to stop treating women badly.. you will a) get in trouble and b) harm others...

it can be sorted... you have been honest with your dr.. that is a good start. continue being totally honest about stuff or they will not be able to help you. women are not the enemy here... not all women are shit and not all men are shit. people are people..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00