No goals, no desires, no nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanAnchoa

Always and never are too short to being said fast.
I am currently finishing (or at least trying to) my degree studies. That was one of the goals that I had to keep me going ahead. But after that and getting a job there isn't anything else I desire; the world doesn't seem like an interest place anymore. I like being helpful, that makes me feel worthful but that isn't helping lately. I know I have to make close and achievable objectives in order to keep me going and don't falling in despair but I am lacking in interest/motivation in doing so. I am kind of anhedonic if I may say it though I doubt it's the correct term because some things still cheer me but I lack of motivation to do nothing, I just do things without emotion. The question is: what can I do to feel alive agian? Beside of searching for a psychologist as you would mostly sugest, what can I do for myself to feel the spark of life burn in me? Any advise will be apriciated.
Sorry for the bad english and the long post.
Carpe Diem

Sorry to hear that you are feeling this way
Sorry for the bad english and the long post
No worries, it's just fine

what can I do to feel alive agian?
The links in my signature can connect you to some information about treatment methods.

Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine are two of my favorite treatment methods. Also dietary changes.

I hope that something can help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00