No good anywhere

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Alreadydead, May 15, 2014.

1. Alreadydead

Alreadydead Account Closed

So, I don't belong here.. I don't deserve to have friends. And I don't belong with anyone in a relationship. Seems like i just need to man up to a lonely lifestyle. Or just kill myself..

2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

what went on for you to reach the conclusion you don't deserve good things/people?

3. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

nooo. don't accept loneliness. please talk to me. or come into chat again some time and talk to us.

4. CD110

CD110 Well-Known Member

Better than any douchebag who thinks he's god's gift to other people and never stops to think whom he's hurting. Humility is good, just don't let it drag you down to the point of self-destruction.

5. Alreadydead

I've asked the mods to delete or block my account. Basically, ive come to this conclusion upon harsh realizations and events in my life. I'm not a good person,and I never will be. I've been living totally self destructive for the past few years, I'm surprised I haven't done something by this point. I feel bad coming here and bothering everyone.c

6. scaryforest

it isn't a bother, sincerely. the forum is for helping, please accept the support.

7. mulberrypie

you are welcome here. i hope you change your mind.

8. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Life is dynamic and changes all the time. Everyone makes mistakes. How about putting the past in the past, and letting yourself try some constructive things now? Like acknowledging the courage and strength it took to reach out here? I hope you'll stay and keep posting! :hug:

9. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

You haven't bothered me, and probably not anyone else here.

Best wishes. You deserve the best in life. You're welcome to return here any time, if you want to.
    . ::butterfly2:

10. Alreadydead

I will be done coming here. I'm going to randomly change my password to something I will never remember.

11. Alreadydead

If the mods would like to delete this thread, please feel free. Everyone was right. I have no problems, and I'm just an attention seeker.

12. scaryforest

who's this everyone? noone said that here

13. Alreadydead

Most people I speak to... I'm just seeking attention. It doesn't matter. I'm not supposed to be alive anyway. I'm not sure why that changed.

14. scaryforest

seeking attention because there isn't enough of it in your life? sounds like a problem on its own. people care here and show interest in you. it helps your cause, should not throw it away

15. mulberrypie

seeking attention isn't necessarily a bad thing. everyone wants attention to various degrees. you are struggling. you are going through a horrible time right now. it is normal for you to want to be noticed and your feelings to be understood and acknowledged. i'm sorry you feel that you haven't gotten that here, thus far. please try to not let anyone marginalize what you're going through. i'm not that great at advice but i am always willing to listen and offer support the best i can. we want you to stay.

16. Alreadydead

I'm pretty much losing it completely today. I did some dumb shit this weekend, and I just don't know what it's going to take to learn. I just feel like nothing I say here is unique, or different by any means. Shit, mostly everyone here actually has real shit going on in their lives. I feel like I am just a cry baby who can't deal with life, and planned poorly for it.

17. Alreadydead

Last night is the first time I've considered quitting what I like doing. I feel like totally sabotaging myself lately..

18. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Active Member

I think that's a load of crap....AlreadyDead...I don't think either of us belong here. I know I'm almost sick of this forums and the BS like I quoted above.

19. Alreadydead

I can't do this anymore. I can't take waking up everyday, knowing nothing will be accomplished, and It just repeats itself over and over.. I feel so behind. I have no clue where to start anymore. I could go talk to a therapist, or someone, but I feel like it's going to do fucking zero as far as truly helping me. I'm too ignorant to realize it's going to take an entire life time of me fucking up and failing until I'm going to be happy. The whole women/loneliness thing is something I need to forget about, but with summer here, and all these happy couples coming to gigs, or me playing weddings, i can't help but think about it. That's why there's drugs and alcohol, right?

20. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

and who said that?