no good idea for a topictitle

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by PLEASEhelp, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLEASEhelp

PLEASEhelp Member

well still feeling very bad. i told my best friend about this place and how i love to read other people stories thereby i see how other people manage their lifes. so that i see that there is hope. and i wish only the best to all people in a crisis and all people who help them. my best friend just said its idiotic to read this place and this will only make me more sad, that is should go outside, meet a girl and ultimately get the computer out of my main life. this really offended me, and made me nearly cry, because i love each and everyone here. well he said, i would need to talk to real people locally, only this way i would find hobbies and a girl.

maybe someone has a opinion on that.
    to all non haters, here is a :arms: :)

well why do i tell you this? just so you see that you have to be a lion, even if you best friend give you shit.
    they just dont realize how serious depressions are,they dont mean to make us more sad.
    god loves all of us so lets forget all those hate thats around :)

good day to all of you, i believe in each and everyone of you! i wish i could manage my own life :(

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2010
  2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

WHo says you can't do both?

3. PLEASEhelp

PLEASEhelp Member

he says, he only uses facebook,instant messenegrs to chat with real people or to be more specific "nice hot girls". lol :( and i would only use it to waste my time because i know too less "real people"

4. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

ANyone using social media specifically to talk to 'nice hot girls' sounds somewhat shallow to me...

5. PLEASEhelp

PLEASEhelp Member

shallow means superficial?

6. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Exactly, don't worry about what friends think. If you find something helpful then you run with it. At the end of the day, nobody knows you better than yourself.

7. PLEASEhelp

PLEASEhelp Member

thank you limbo! but sometimes its hard to be like this. like i explain him how i see the situation, and then he gets cocky, and tells me like things i cant help you anymore you need to see a doctor. on the other hand he does wonderful things for me and helps me very often. i really like him, and he is no asshole but sometimes just gets angry

8. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

I would certainly take his advice regarding medical advice. You're seeking help from a best friend which is a good place to start, but if he feels unable to take it any further than he already does then I'd absolutely agree you need to see a doctor.

9. PLEASEhelp

PLEASEhelp Member

even i think so, i hope i havent pissed him too much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.