No Good...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Sa Palomera, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

yeh, I've always drank much when KI was drdfinking, and the fact that I barely ever have a ahngover from it, and almost never throw up because of it, makes me go on and on and on with drinking until.. basically never.

I've always had a quite addictive personallyity and the first time I smoked weed was nice, then I heard about weedcookies... they made me feel happy at first, but it always ended up in a little panic attack.
    Then one time I had pina colada and a weedcookie, and my boyfriend at the time hadnt replied to a text I'd send him, one of my flatmates made a joke saying that maybe he didnt answer cos he was dead. It feraked me out and I ended up smashing a window and damaging stuff.
    That was the last time I had a weedcookie. I switched to hashcookies. they are better for me

now it's gotten worse though. These days I drink like at least half a bottle of booze (rum, vodka, pina colada, apfelkorn, whatever's around) and I went from having 1 hashcookie at a time to 2 and sometimes even more cookies.
    it's no good, as many of you may have noticed my behaviour doesnt exactly improve by it. Hence me being under moderation now.

it's bad and it sucks I know but it's the only thing that helps right now.

2. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

How do you feel it helps?

x

3. Sa Palomera

makes everyething funny and makes everything seem better. and it makes me forget stuff

4. dying2die

dying2die Well-Known Member

I may not be the most positive influence, but at least I know where your coming from. I used to drink only once a week but now I find the bottle of vodka in the freezer earlier and earlier everyday. I'm not condoning what you do, as I know it a temporary solution to a long term problem. I just wanted you to know your clearly not alone.

5. Sa Palomera

thanks dying2die. These days, first thing i Do evaery day is fucking have a drink and a cookie :/

it's gonan be toucgh ehwn the fucking job will start

6. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Having a job is gonna force you to tone it down...you watch ;), so it will be a good thing for you, dont worry, ill take up the slack :)

7. Sa Palomera

yeh whatever
    like I care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.