No good

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Shauna Lea, May 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I was SO excited about this new job. A change, a new routine, meeting new people etc - turns out I'm even worse off than before! I feel horrible and waking up in the morning is no easier.

He's going away this weekend - a whole month without him and the trust issue still remains. I'm going to go out of my mind!!!

*sigh* It's never over!!!!
  2. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

What has made it worse for you hun??
  3. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Nothing in particular - I dont even know! My mind is just going crazy. I can't go an hour without getting teary - I love him so much but he just can't decide if he wants to be with me. We were supposed to be doing something almost every day this week and jsut because I am catching up with a male friend who has feelings for me he says plans have chanegd and he cant see me. I'm going out of my mind and I just want to go home, crawl into a hole and stop breathing - never to be thought of again!!! :sad:

I thought I was better - I've done nothing to deserve this. My heart hurts, it hurts to breathe, it hurts to cry and it hruts just as much to hold it back. I'm so done with this! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  4. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

:hug: Hey, give your job a week or two to adapt yourself to it. Maybe it seems bad couse you were overexcited about it. Can you go back to the old job in case that job really isn't what you've expected?

Don't be upset about your friend. I think that he didn't mean that his plans changed and he can't see you (or he doesn't want to see you). Would he say that if he had feelings for you?
  5. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Seriously Shauna you guys have been together, on and off, for how long? and he cant decide if he wants to be with you...something is up. Either his just not happy and cant tell you, or he still wants to roam when opportunity knocks. You deserve better, there are good guys out there that would give there right whatchamacallit to have a girlfriend like you, someone that wants to spend time together and enjoy each others company. Then again I could be wrong and maybe he just wants some space for a while, you probably see each other a lot. I dunno, i just get the feeling this situation is going to resurface time and time again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.