no gravity

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by rincewind, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rincewind

rincewind New Member

it feels like all momentum is gone. everything I try to do can't propel me forward. and i'm stuck. I should be studying. I should want to finish this thing that is my life but I can't seem to get a grasp of the slippery thing. so I hide in frivolous shit, hoping that its a distraction from this emptiness. I hide so well, I think I lost who I was, now I sit. here in this place. hoping for some sort of ending. trying not to think too hard about anything except the distractions.
  2. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

hi rincewind. first of all, welcome to SF.

you are still young, honey. you are not stuck. i read your post above and was reminded of this quote:

"I hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes you have an opportunity to change that."

i hope you find the strength to change everything soon. and remember always that you are loved
  3. Whispers

Whispers Banned Member

I noticed at the end you said your stuck. Interesting choice of words. Being stuck is temporary. It means you're in a tough and dark place, but only for the time being. Good times and a peaceful life is not far away. How about telling us some specifics on what has you down? You don't have to go this alone. I'm here for you as well as the rest of this community. Don't be afraid to ask for help or vent.
  4. Dionaise

Dionaise Member

Thats creepy, I just read your post and thought I had written it.
    I can relate to your post heavily, I dont have any idea's on what to do for you,
    But just thought Id let you know your not alone, not be a long shot
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.