no heart/spirit/soul - y live?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by among the stars, May 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i dont kno how much longer i can keep my life afloat - im getting sicker physically and emotionally i am spiraling down into the bottomless pit -- im not really eating anymore, i have no motivation and only thoughts of suicide and how/when/where im gonna do it -- my body is falling apart as well as my mind - i feel like im going crazy and maybe i am -- Ive self injured the inside of my mouth to the point i almost cant take the pain - but nothing relieves the pain i am hiding deep down inside my soul -- i dont even really kno to do about that - all i do kno is that its there and its eating me from the inside out....i no longer have a heart, spirit or soul.....y should i live?

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

you *can* start to heal, just hang on until you are ready to do that hard work. they say we don't know what tomorrow brings, i can't tell you for sure it will be different from today but it *might* be, if you want it. for now you have to take care of the basics: a safe place to rest, regather your strength, proper sleeping and nutrition, a walk every day and some time out in the sunshine. these will heal your body, and help you get ready to heal your spirit. please hang on.

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I disagree. You have a heart and it feels your pain. You have spirit it made you post here to be heard and helped. You have a soul it's what is keeping you going. Hun you need to let someone else help you along right now while you take care of yourself. You need to rest. It sounds like you have been fighting a long hard battle. Let the members here help you find some strength and to help you heal yourself.

4. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

You think you have lost your heart, sould, and spirit but in reality, they are still there and that's why you can still feel and are still with us.

Start eating again, try to get back to live one baby step at a time, it will be hard but you can do it.

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I agree with itmahanh and gunner. The reason you feel such pain is because the heart spirit and souls are all there and letting you know it is time to seek help. There are some things we cannot do alone and fighting these feelings are amongst them even though everything inside us tells us to isolate ourselves and give up. I know you have someone close that cares a great deal for you. Don't be afraid to let him support you, just as you offer to support him. Please take care hun. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.