no help on weekends

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by RySp123, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Nothing like weekly office hours for medicine field. Medicine has become as any other job. A Job with Office hours!

Do what you want, but don't even think of getting sick or worsening at the weekend.

Well I am sick, worsening and it is weekend. Got to find that turn off botton to shut down my mechanism till monday. I am no human being. I am a machine with a turn on and turn off botton and the 'tune up' can only be done during office hours, monday to friday.

Anyone knows of a garage handling emergency repairs? Oh, forgot! I forgot the pricy bill handed by those emergency garages doing extra time on weekends and knowing that we are out of option or choice they spice the bill. Cant afford it. Shut the motor and let it be.

We are machines, not humans, on which a repair part needs to be fixed.

Take your turn, take a number not to loose your turn and wait.

I am a machine, old at that, not worth of being taking care of.

I'll hang a card on that machine : Out Of Order! Good for scap!

Called out a towing to have that scrap removed as its sight is offending
    good people's scenery.

I was once human, then a machine and now scrap. Too bad cant be recycled.

Scrap machine.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2007
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

To the outside world, you may be scrap. But to me and others in this forum, you are somebody. You see we all seem to have picked the same number at once. And we are all standing in that same line up. But I got tired of waiting and just wanted to tell ones like you that you are important to me. Sometimes it is sooo hard to make the outside world notice because we don't want to be in the outside world. So take that number, crumple it up, and step out of the line even if it is just for tonight. Give yourself a break, just take some time for yourself. Then tomorrow you can get back in that line. But tonight, forget about everything else. Be safe .

3. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

:cry: can't think straight, can't answer. just THANK YOU!

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

5. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

:hug:

6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

haha i know the feeling

7. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

:lost:

:sorry:

8. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

i wish to thank those of you who have written to me out of concern for my wellbeing.

i am not up to writing much today but wish to reassure you all.

:hug:

granny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.