No help!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sweetpea0, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

I am feeling really suicidal today. I called my therapist and she said she can't talk now, I will try to call you tomorrow. Well tomorrow will be to late. I have a husband and family but they don't understand how I feel. I can't talk to them. I would call the hot line but they would call the police and put me in the hospital.
    I'm finally at the end of my rope.
  2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi there.iv been feelin suicidal alot recently so i kno how u feel.i kno that doesnt really help but i jus wanted u 2 know ur not alone.
    also wanted 2 say have u tried calling the samaritans? they wont inform anyone of what u talk about. or u could email them if u prefer? all the crisis lines are linked in the main forum at the bottom of the page.
    i really hope u get through this. :hug:
  3. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

You can safely call a hotline. If they ask just don't tell them you're in immediate danger of doing anything, even if it's a lie. Then you'll have someone to talk to but no danger of being locked up.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey sorry your doctor not wanting to talk to you today i guess she was too busy but know we are not too busy here. Just try calling crisis line and tell them you just need to talk they will help you for sure. I hope you are able to get the help you need because i know how hard it is to be feeling alone. Hang in there one day time and vent here anytime.
  5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

You can PM me anytime, I'm always around to help. :hug: Please don't harm yourself.
  6. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

Re: No help

I feel better today. I seen my therapist and she let me talk. Thanks for all your support.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.