No HELP

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lelantgirl, May 31, 2012.

1. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

I joined this group/forum for help..............reading through things, seems people read posts but not many reply.
    WHY???????????????
    Aren't we here to help each other?
    Seems a very lonelyplace here?
    I am very suicidal right now and dont know what to do............................

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Im sorry you are so low hun i know that feeling please keep positing hun keep reaching out ok hugs

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

your words are being heard, there are people here who relate to some of your pain when you express it as best you can

big hugs to you okay, write soon

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I hear you. And the two people who also posted hear you. I am sorry that you were not heard before. Please keep posting here. you will find lots of people who do care. I understand what you are saying though. It is a big trigger for me if someone doesnt answer. I really is a huge trigger. Just keep posting. You did great saying what you did, above.

I know the pain of feeling so suicidal. I wish that, in addition to being here, there was some place irl that you could turn to. But I am very glad you are here. Please keep posting. Okay?

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sometimes people don't know exactly what to say...I try to give my best advice, but I feel that I fail at times. Just know that we are here for you and we do care how you're feeling.