No hope and I hate myself

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by depressedGirl, Oct 14, 2009.

1. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

The title says it all. I am so pathetic, worthless and evil. I am evil because I snap at people. My Mum and even my autistic Brother. He would do better without me. I deserve all the suffering I get. I suffer all the time. My games on my laptop go wrong and everything I do is wrong. Counselling don't work, antidepressants don't work so what does: Nothing. I don't believe in escape or hope. I am just such a loser. I hate myself.
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Hate is anger. Please post about the things you are angry about. It'll help.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

have you tried getting out and volunteering your time to others say food bank or animal shelter even helping others helps me feel better. Anger i have and use but not a good tool at all. i hope you can try writing it out with poetry or just all mad angry words that come in your mind write them out get them outof your head okay
  4. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

My laptop keeps crashing and cause my mum has a great laptop that works great then she doesn't understand me at all. When my stupid laptop crashes and I spent alot of money on it how do you expect me to feel? Also when I keep hurting myself (not on purpose) and I keep having horrid luck how do you expect me to feel? I can't get on my msn cause my stupid pathetic laptop decides to crash.
  5. HaveNot

HaveNot Active Member

I think you might need to get an anti-virus software or something or take it to a computer expert to get it fixed if you don't know why its crashing. Trust me, I hate when my computer crashes and loads of information disappears. It sucks, but I just keep on keeping on! I hope you do too!