No hope left, everything has been against me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Evanesce, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

Well assignment day is looming on Friday. So far I've had 4 internet outages, and yesterday my computer had a major problem that I had to spend six hours fixing. Not sure how I fixed it so it might happen again. Still have toothache so I am seeing the dentist on Friday but they might not be able to do much as it might be because my wisdom is coming up under another tooth, so it would have to wait until next year. ugh. My body aches a lot recently and my motivation is at an all time low. I have a therapist apt today but only 30mins, like I can achieve much in that time. I don't even think it's worth going after all I won't be believed. Don't feel like eating, can't sleep much, so tired and over this study when everything is against me. To top everything off no money this year, so no christmas. Really want to curl up in a hole and buried myself. Keep crying all the time, and worried about what I might do to myself. I don't know how much more I can act ok and pretend that everything is going to be fine. Guess I'll eventually reach my limit but until then I'll keep coming on here.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please don't do anything to yourself hun!! You deserve better than this. You are a wonderful person. Have faith in yourself and please go to the therapy session, you can gain a lot in 30 mins, it can help lift your mood. Totally know the feeling on all your aches, I myself have a toothache, its killing me, must get it seen to soon. You are thinking very negatively. Try and think positive and distract yourself from the thoughts of harming yourself, you're a very special person x

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun no nope hun you cannot harm you ok You go to your appt it will help as CocaCola has said it will What is it with teeth eh i have to have root canal done on tw0 teeth but not covered until new year so i have to put up with pain too hun I know you are tired hun just do small things ok to help gain some strength We are always here ok hun just know that hugs

4. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

Thanks Cocacola and Total eclipse I did go to therapy, not sure that it helped that much and still extremely tired. Managed to not self harm last night and hoping I can hold on during this time of the year. I have an extension for my assignment in case I need it, and the mentor has said that I can email her what I've done so she can take a look and tell me if I am on the right track. Dreading the dentist on Friday, would rather hit my face/teeth with a hammer and go to the hospital and I hate those too. I won't do anything like that, but it's going to be a hard christmas time for me this year. No presents, no visitors, probably not much to eat that day either as it will be the end of our grocery week. Really not sure what will happen. But at least I can come here and get encouragement from wonderful people such as yourselves and try to encourage you when I am up to it. Take care hugs see you soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.