No hope

Just when you think you are doing better, the pain reminds you that you are destined to suffer.
I hate this life. Why can’t it just be over already? I am so tired of being so sad all the time. I am so ready to die. I have no hope that this world or this life will be any better. Some people fear death, I welcome it

I totally understand that. The only thing stopping me from death, is the fact that I see it as a reward. And I can’t allow myself the release of death, I don’t deserve it.

GMody

Just when you think you are doing better, the pain reminds you that you are destined to suffer.
I hate this life. Why can’t it just be over already? I am so tired of being so sad all the time. I am so ready to die. I have no hope that this world or this life will be any better. Some people fear death, I welcome it
Same goes for me. It's sad.

I am too selfish. I want the release of death, I am ready.
I don’t even care about the people I am leaving behind. They will be fine, they will move on. I am not fine, I will never be fine. I am over this.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i'm sorry that you are hurting so much right now @Penelope77 . at this point there is no light at the end of the tunnel, no hope . i get that i've been there before like most of us here, that's how we got here. i am fighting physical issues that won't get better which makes me depressed and somewhat suicidal, but i'm still fighting. i keep looking for joy to offset the bad things in my life. you can do the same, look for joy in your life any joy. i am also ready to die, but in no hurry. i have lived my life to my satisfaction so anything else is gravy. i hope your journey through life gets better so you can look back and be happy with your life, it can happen...mike....*hug*console*shake

i'm sorry that you are hurting so much right now @Penelope77 . at this point there is no light at the end of the tunnel, no hope . i get that i've been there before like most of us here, that's how we got here. i am fighting physical issues that won't get better which makes me depressed and somewhat suicidal, but i'm still fighting. i keep looking for joy to offset the bad things in my life. you can do the same, look for joy in your life any joy. i am also ready to die, but in no hurry. i have lived my life to my satisfaction so anything else is gravy. i hope your journey through life gets better so you can look back and be happy with your life, it can happen...mike....*hug*console*shake
Thank you for tour kind words.

Hi Penelope77...
Please dont think your despair is the only real feeling.....It feels it now bit all things will eventually pass, even if it is only slight changes. If you died now the world would be a far poorer place without you i am sure of that. You are precious. Allow yourself the kindness of strangers. You are worth so much more than your despair. We all are. But when we are in the absolute pit of it , it is very difficult to see. Hold on xxxxxxx

Yes, there are many other emotions than despair, but they are far and few in between. For every moment of brightness, there are about 20 moments of sadness and hopelessness. Living in this world is simply not worth it. I am ready for it to be over.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I'm sorry you're still feeling so poorly. What do you think would help to feel better - do you know?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00