no hope

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
sorry lost it for a bit nothing will change no hope for change having to go down to help her today triggers send me back to someone i just cannot deal with that pain and sadness prayers i am able to deal with getting people out of my daughters apt able to get her help able to stabilize her some able to keep me together without taking it too far anyways sorry i have to do so much today and not sleeping tired so tired of it all so dam tired

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
sorry lost it for a bit nothing will change no hope for change having to go down to help her today triggers send me back to someone i just cannot deal with that pain and sadness prayers i am able to deal with getting people out of my daughters apt able to get her help able to stabilize her some able to keep me together without taking it too far anyways sorry i have to do so much today and not sleeping tired so tired of it all so dam tired
No worries. . . It’s beyond okay! We love you... And, she’s lucky to have you. : )

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i'm sorry that you are feeling so bad right now @total eclipse but it won't last forever. being tired and the stress you are under will make things seem a lot worse. try to rest when you can and try to get some irl help to deal with things if you can. we all care about you so use your friends in SF for support. if you ever want to talk or vent please know you are welcome to use my inbox. i hope you feel better soon mike...*hug*shake

prayers i am able to deal with getting people out of my daughters apt able to get her help able to stabilize her
You're welcome to say more about what's going on with your daughter if you'd like. Maybe we could make some suggestions about what to do if you'd like us to.
Sorry that this is happening.

I don't know if you want suggestions about things that can help with sleep, but we could try with that too.

Sending prayers and good wishes to you.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
not sleeping too much mind wont stop girl is um on her own again person left apt stayed there until i knew she was stable enough to drink something left her there too tired to fight anymore her choices dam it destroying everything she has just sabotaging everything ya tired but see therapist tomorrow not that he can do anything no one can

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
not sleeping too much mind wont stop girl is um on her own again person left apt stayed there until i knew she was stable enough to drink something left her there too tired to fight anymore her choices dam it destroying everything she has just sabotaging everything ya tired but see therapist tomorrow not that he can do anything no one can
*hug*hug*hug*hug*hug

It seems like there ought to be some kind of housing for disabled adults for your daughter. Maybe that's not available, but there really ought to be something like that.

This might be beyond what 211 would know about, but it still might be worth calling them. Is there a mental health organization where you live that could give some advice or assistance?

Soaking your feet in warm water and Epsom salts before bed might help with sleep.

I hope that things can get better soon.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
she refuses to go into a group home wish she would live in a supportive apartment home somewhere that she is not so tempted to overdose to use kills me inside to see what she does dam dam tears anyways pray she is better today will go down again after i see my doctor

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
she refuses to go into a group home wish she would live in a supportive apartment home somewhere that she is not so tempted to overdose to use kills me inside to see what she does dam dam tears anyways pray she is better today will go down again after i see my doctor
I’m so, so Sorry, te—(there isn’t any way to get her “committed?”). . . I’m sorry, it’s very hard to know how to advise, given the situation & all that you’ve been through - or what... but- it still just doesn’t seem “right!” And, I know how she’s feeling; or how she feels. I’ve worked in these places quite a bit —& almost none of them ‘WANT’ to be there (but that doesn’t mean that they either don’t need to be, or that it wouldn’t be in their own best interest...) // Again, all easier said than done -& a piece of cake for us to say, or advise you on. If it were that easy for any of all of us do it what was recommended, or suggested, most of us—or many—would not need to be here either any more; or, in the first place! Wishing you the best. : )

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Some people just got the “self destruct,” bug. . . (Think maybe I do too, albeit in a slightly different manner, or fashion!) — group home gets in the way of what she wants to do. It doesn’t make it impossible, just - harder! :/ wish you didn’t have to deal with this & that she was better or well enough to want to get help on her own.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00