No Hope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sorrow, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

I'm too tired to keep fighting. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. Things never get better, never change no matter what I do. Life is just not worth it. I am suffering for nothing. I never belonged here and everyone has made sure I know that. I am so alone and that's fine most of the time, but not all the time. I have nothing, no one. Nothing to look forward to. No reason to live. I don't want to do it anymore. I just want to die. It's all I have to look forward to. Hopefully, I will find the courage to finally end it. Sorry this post is whiny and pathetic, but I needed to post it.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Nothing wrong with a good whine, think sometimes just moaning for half an hour can do people the power of good.

Your post sounds like so many others, people feeling isolated and lonely.
    How about staying around for a bit, you will make some solid friends here..not the ideal situation I know...but it helps to not feel so alone. :hug:

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hey sweety I'm really sorry for the way you're feeling I wish I could do more for you.:sad:

4. dink

dink Well-Known Member

Sorrow, you are in a very hard place right now. You are struggling to find some reason to hang on to this life. There is nothing good about it, no one cares, I should die. Those things are simply not true. I know that you have good qualities about you because we all do. I want to try and help you to find at least one reason to hang on.

5. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

Thanks for your replies, but there isn't any reason for me to go on. Yes, I do have some good qualities, but no one sees them or cares. I have tried, but things for me don't change. Thanks for listening anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.