no hope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by suicidal maniac, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

I thought I could change but I can't. I always belived that if I work hard I would have a good life, it's just not true. I can't take the cycle anymore. I should be happy I'm getting a nice pay check at the end of the week, I can keep most of the money as I don't pay to much for rent. All I can think about is killing myself now. I know how, and if I'm smart I could probably do it. And to all you whinners out there, do it like a man, don't jump off a two story building. I droped a plugged in toaster into a bathtub with me it it. I'm a whinner to because I backed out. Whatever anybody says killing yourself is the hardest thing to do, as you are programmed for survival, but when new memories are introduced that survival mechanism gets blocked and the act of surviving becomes painfull. Why should I suffer, for who? My parents? I'm 30 years old, my relationship with them is just getting worst and worst. Like my parents said I live for myself, not for others. Many sucessfull people have killed themselves so money won't make things better. The pain won't go away, I'm sorry but I can't do it anymore. It's like seeing a suffering animal. People say they should just put him down. The same is true for some people. pity I don't need. I have broken my mind, now I can't live with myself anymore.
  2. Mortem

Mortem Well-Known Member

Well, as the cliché goes; money makes few people happy.
    You say you can't stand the cycle anymore - I take it you mean the whole eat-sleep-work cycle, no?
    What causes your suffering?
    Could it possibly make any difference if you saved up enough to be able to live off the interests?
  3. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

You can't save up enough to live off the interest.
  4. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Before you do anything rash how about a career change, move house, move city just try and change things before you go and do anything to see if that works. xxx
  5. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Perhaps a look at exactly why you are so dissatisfied with your life. A lot of people think a career is going to make them happy but sometimes it's the simple things. Heck my husband left me with little to live off of and I don't care because all he cared about was himself and his success in life. I know what is valuable is more along the lines of the little things I enjoy, any good I can do for others, and finding someone who will truly love me and not abuse me. He did nothing but live for himself and he expected to be worshiped for anything he perceived himself to have done for others.

Sometimes it's hard to make big changes but we have to find our own happiness and if we are not happy no matter what then a doctor is probably gonna be the best choice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.