no hope

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by gallum, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gallum

gallum Member

im in an abyss with no way out. trapped, hopeless. i just got out of the hospital. and do not want to go back. this time they send me to long term.i cant go on like this. im already in hell. it cant get any worse. i going down for the third time.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just call crisis call them talk to someone until the pain lessens okay. Maybe long term care would help you stabilize a bit take your pain away. there is always hope coming here is a sign of hope. Please just call someone anyone to talk just talk as it does help.

3. gallum

gallum Member

ive been chronically suicidal for a year. nothing changes.ive been in hospitals, on meds, in day treament programs and therapy.what hope? i guess i did find here

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Then the meds given to you weren't the right ones the therapy either. New meds new cocktails now type of therapies. Have you tried them all. ect There have been improvements in all areas If last therapy didn't work find new therapist try newer meds there is help you just have to be patient and try them all something is bound to work

5. gallum

gallum Member

there is just tooo much pain to be patient. and there are no promises that things would ever get better.i just feel trapped, with no choices.

6. hokey pokey

hokey pokey Member

True, there are no promises in life, but there is always, hope. You are the only one who can change your life, but you have to be willing to put forth the effort to do so. Giving up is never a good solution.

7. gallum

gallum Member

im hopeless.i was only going on for the kids. but the pain overshadows even that

8. hokey pokey

hokey pokey Member

You're not doing your kids any favors by trying to kill yourself. They deserve more and so do you! Your kids are worth it and so are you!

9. gallum

gallum Member

right now all my kids see me as miserable. in and out of hospitals and on plenty of meds.no it wouldnt be doing anybody a favor. it would just, how freely can you talk?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2010
  10. gallum

gallum Member

im just tired of all the pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.