No hope

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by IAD121212, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAD121212

IAD121212 Well-Known Member

I just want to go to sleep tonight and never wake up.
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

HI and welcome to the forum...
    I hope you will keep posting and tell us why you feel this way....
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

know the feeling well i am sorry your there too keep talking okay so we can understand whats happening glad you reached out
  4. IAD121212

Thanks for the welcome.

I am just at the end of my tether. I have no friends to talk to. My wife left me in April. Just LEFT. No warning, no hint. Just left. She might as well have killed me before leaving because I've been feeling dead ever since.

I've had (cyclothymic) depression all my life. Never as bad as it is now.

I have stupidly tried meeting other women. Nothing works out. Nobody is right. No matter how well I get on with them, my mind tells me to end it before it's begun.

I have at least chosen a date for my death. The clue is in my name. It's the day before my 50th birthday.
  5. IAD121212

Thanks for your kindness.
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! I hope you find some support here so you will forget about that date.. Relationships are a hard one.. It takes time and alot of soul searching to get over it..At least you are getting out there trying to find someone compatable to you..I wish you luck !!!
  7. IAD121212

It all seems so pointless and tawdry to be honest. Why bother? I can't think of one woman who's worth the effort.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.