No hope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I just came back from visiting my family and it was a nightmare, I see why I am so fucked up, so beyond probably failing out of school in may, having no friends, being despretly overweight, for my own sanity I need to cut my family out of my life. I don't think I am strong enough to handle all of this, I need to be done with this, I need to sleep forever, I just want everything to go away.

2. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

I'm guessing it was an exhausting experience? It might be a good idea to get some quality sleep (not forever) and then you might have the strength to think about the best way foreward.

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i know what it's like to have a bad relationship with your family. the last two times i saw my dad i was so suicidal afterwards i had to be hospitalized. now i choose to not see him. it's the much wiser decision.

don't forget it's not you, it's them. get angry. but not at yourself, be honest about where the problem really lies.

you deserve so much more. and you can have it. holding you in my thoughts...

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

What happened when you were with your family Andrew? Family get togethers can be stressful at times. Don't give up man. :hug:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your right you need to be out on your own staying away from the toxic environment of family create you own space and do not allow them in it okay set boundaries take care of YOU :hugtackles::hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.