no hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sent

Banned Member
ya i guess this is just another suicide thread but i just needt o vent i guess

i hate my life i want to die as soon as possible, i cant do anything right, ill never get a girlfriend, ill never get a job or anything.

:emoticon of me shooting myself:

LoveBeing

Why are you doing this to yourself?

Don’t you know that there are many girls out there thinking “I’ll never have a boyfriend…”? Of course you will have a girlfriend, sooner or later…so long as you have your heart open...

Also, you will get a job sooner or later so long as you do what is necessary for getting a job…use job agencies...start from somewhere reachable...the opportunities will appear...

Things always change. How you think and feel also changes...

Be a good friend to yourself. Be kind and gentle to yourself. Unconditionally accept and love yourself first so that others can join you and accept and love you, too…

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
There is always HOPE always just sometimes you cannot see it hun but it is there many doors will open for you it will just take time hun don't be in such a rush to give up okay hugs

Pickett

i hate my life i want to die as soon as possible, i cant do anything right, ill never get a girlfriend, ill never get a job or anything.

If those are your only problems I wish to God I could have those instead. You need to figure something out before you really find what the meaning of misery really is.

Best Wishes.

Marco

Welcome to the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00