No imagination

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Axiom, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

I don't feel like I have an imagination. Even my dreams are so blurry and lacking in detail, if I get any. I can't seem to conjour up thoughts or images really.. it's making me feel little and like im on an edge. .. I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any thoughts

*edit* maybe the guide of reading a good novel would help.. I donno. I just dont want to be like this anymore

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2010
  2. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Here is some for you ***send it*** Here you are
    I have got it way toooo much ! Does anyone else need it?

Can I get common sence? Little bit? Anyone?

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I think reading would help your imagination..I have two authors that hold my interest and a couple of there series I kind of feel like I have been sucked in to the story..I haven't been reading much lately.. My therapist says it's because I have become bored with it..Maybe she is right.. I am an isolationist and reading is one of my distractions..

4. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Thanks for the replies :)
    I've taken up to reading 1984. I read it when I was in high school, but thought id try it again. Helping me a bit. It's a nice retreat in my head trying to paint the city and people and feelings in it. I guess it's like any muscle, you have to use it to help it gain strength. I hope atleast :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.