No Information......

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by ~Tosh~, Oct 19, 2008.

1. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

The only problem is i dont know if he is alive or dead... so for me, this is hard...

I last spoke to him on thursday, i guess i was such a bitch towards him... I didnt really say much to him but in my defense i was at work... :blub:

He was supposed to be coming to where i live on friday to see some friends, but noone has heard from him. He wont answer my calls or texts, but his phone rings... He normally does instantly if its me....

He recently lost his father (sometime last month) and took it pretty badly, i dont think the rejection from me helped him, but i didnt want a relationship.. i guess if he is dead, may he be at peace.. its probably my fault he's dead.... :cry: If he is alive, i wish he would talk to someone and let them know..

He helped me all the time, he means a lot to me, cos he is like my little brother, he's only 18... i dont know what im gonna do.. how do i find out if he is dead or anything, i mean its only been 3 days but im confused and hurting.... we have been tryin to get hold of him and even tried ringin his work :unsure:

XxX

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2008
  2. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

so.... Police has been phoned..... just gotta sit and wait :unsure:

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i hope he is okay

hugs for you both xx

4. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

YEY just got a phonecall.... HES ALIVE phew.... omg...

5. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

im glad to hear your friend is safe. :hug:

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm glad to hear that he is ok Lexi. :hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Glad to hear he is safe :hug: