No interest in relationships

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by DrowningInTears, Sep 25, 2008.

1. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

Is there any others like me? I've never had a girlfriend or anything. I feel no drive or need to peruse girls or sex. I am absolutely terrified of actually having sex. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, just wondering if anyone else is the same way.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You're terrified of having sex, but you have no trouble cutting yourself in front of a bunch of freaks who get off on watching someone inflict injuries upon himself. I haven't had sex yet either but I sure would like to eventually.

3. abyss

abyss Well-Known Member

:blink: gotta say i don't see how that is a helpful addition Dave. he's looking for someone to relate to, so he doesn't feel alone in his views. honestly, isn't that why most of us are here? instead you just drag up an unrelated issue and stick in nose back in it like a dog that pissed on the carpet.

not your best hun

4. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Well, I can't say I have no interest in women or sex. I have no desire to pursue relationships at the moment because it would be rather pointless.

5. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

no, not his best. also, most people don't know this...but it is
    utterly cruel to rub an animals face in the carpet. the animal
    doesn't know why the person is doing it. it is not the way to
    correct pissing on the carpet. and daves way of helping DIT
    was about that helpful. like "huh? whatta ya doin that for?"

2 seperate issues indeed. like maybe it's the kangaroo court
    forum instead of the SF. I am agreeing with you in case I am
    not very clear. I oft times am as clear as a mudslide

6. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

so, what are you waitin on dave? Christmas?