No Letter E Cafe

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Hi All

Ok, I know that w alrady hav a daily caf. I don't man to tak that away. I just thought that this thrad might be fun, or at last weird to som.
    This is a chat thrad as usual, but anything you post must not hav any letter E's or you los on point.

oh, by th way: no 3's instad of the lttr ithr, plas

2. SelfMadePrison

SelfMadePrison Banned Member

how many points do w start with?

and you los 1 for sur for putting it in wird!

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Hi all! Good thrad ida :p

4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I find it amusing that your post's caption has a plurality of said taboo glyphs.

5. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I wnt shopping today. It was awsom. I also wnt with mom to th watch stor, as I'll gt a watch on my b-day. I chos a slf-winding watch, not as badass as Rolx about on-third of th pric of a Rolx so its prfct.
    Aftr going downtown, I cland my room again. That was ndd.

6. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Haha. This thrad mad m smil. Nic on! :p
    Today I workd mor on my ssays. Sounds lik fun littl_m, I would gt a watch but I always los thm.

7. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

im confusd just from rading this thrad.... its mntal!! :tongue:

8. SelfMadePrison

dfintly an xcrcis to gt through rading th posts.

:) lots of fun!

Brath asy.

9. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

And hyrs why I know that I'm gonna win da prz and da most points in dis thrd. Cuz I don't nds to yuz any of thoz lttrs to mayk a sntnc that dosnt sound stupid. So, hyr us go.

I rmrmba goin to da mountains as a kid with my dad. Us wnt to da Shnandoahz. It was fun. Da plc was calld da skylyn dryv, and it took us a fw hours to dryv all da way up the mountain, around a bunch of curvz, through woods. I was surprizd at how high up us wuz. Whn us got to da top, thr wuz picnic tablz and trash bins to avoid littrz. It was a nyc day too, so all da lfs from trz wuz glistnin', and it was in da summr, too, so da wthr was nyc also.

Da sun was out, and us wuz probably about fyv thousand footz up. Us lookd down at all da farms, da plains, all diffrnt colors of autumn, although it was summr. I rmrmbr sawing animals of dffrnt typz that I normally didn't saw in da city. This was probably da first tym I saw skunk, chipmunk, and dyrz up clos. Us saw two dyrz, and 1 of dym caym up to mi, and was only about a foot away. I was sitting at da picnic tabl by myslf whn dis happnd. Da dyr caym up, and just stood thr looking at mi. I was gonna food it somthin', but was rly scard to muv, cuz I hrd that day kick hard! This 1 didn't look lyk it was afraid at all. It just ayt sum of da stuff that was on da ground, and walkd away, lol.

Us took sum pics of what da vally lookd lyk from da mountain, but I lost myn. Sins thn, I always wantd to go back thr, but nvr got back around to it, which is unfortunyt cuz it was a truly byutiful xpuryins of a lyftym.

And with that, I don't know why ppl will continu to post in da thrd, sins it's obvious that I has pwnd it, and all othrz in it, with my story, with non of da illgal lttrs.

So, I win! /thrd

10. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

i think you do but im a tad drunk.... :tongue: that was hard to undastand

11. Little_me

I hat school

12. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

who dusnt??? i did for 6 yrs!!!

13. Little_me

:blub: 1 1/2 yar lft, ugh (sick buckt pls)

14. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

kp ur had up high n just go with tha flow!

15. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

16. SelfMadePrison

valntin's day.. hmmm no plans, any on hav plans?

17. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

nop, spnding my day catching up on school work and cours work, how about anyon ls??

18. SelfMadePrison

oh wait, I guss I will b doing somthing... Mditation and Yoga!! Today though I will do it in my hom and not in a studio.

19. Little_me

I bought a cardigan today (<----whee, no E!)

20. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Aaaah, this thrad did out quick, did vryon los all thir points?:i'm sorry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.