No life, never been happy. WTF is the point.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jungle420, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jungle420

Jungle420 Banned Member

Ok I;ve posted quite a lot on here in the past, now I'm back because nothing has changed. I still have no life and no point in carrying on, Im only getting older

I do nothing all day everyday weekends included, just at computer hours a day then sleep, wake up do the same.. don't speak a word 24/7 for days..then weeks..then months. Zero social contact at all, never leave the house either. I have no future prospects I don't have anything or anyone. There is no way to live life if you have no money, job, friends or acquaintances. I tried killing myself twice already but they were slightly feeble attempts, overdosing is not a realistic attempt really I think being hit by a vehicle is much more likely to be successful. I am sick of life, I have never been happy because I have always been alone and with nothing to do. Life seems like a dream, in the sense each day passes and i never leave my room, ever..for years.

Im about to give up and take a much more extreme attempt on my life, the thought of death doesn't scare me anymore.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Have you tried reaching out, making contact with people to try and make some friends so you arent' so alone?
  3. BigTomTooToo

BigTomTooToo Well-Known Member

I'm jobless. Failed a semester of college. Hasn't done anything for the past four months. Story of my life. Wake eat sleep. Success sucks more than standard existence. Start from the bottom and work your way up... but I don't care to. :) And I live in a town of 4,000 people. There's no one to talk anyways and nothing To Do. I'maLooseerr I:
  4. MattEvans

MattEvans New Member

I live in las Vegas where there is endless things to do and people to meet and I feel the same way you do. I don't know who to reach out to. I've outkasted myself from every friend and family member I have. All I have is heroin. And that simple fact makes me want to kill myself.
  5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I can understand what you are going through. I find it easier to just believe that all this stuff about friends and socializing is a negative investment in time. That is what I believe. I have convinced myself. That my time alone is the best use of my time. I only have to think about me. I only have to worry about me. Life is better that way.

I say if the rest of the world was worth interacting with. I would not feel this way if it were not true. I am not losing anything. If anyone wants to change my mind they have put for the effort to convince me otherwise. If they give up, then they prove me right. Plus my life does not have to change. So I lose nothing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.