No life

gray_now

I’m afraid I’ll never be able to have a life of my own, I feel like no one will ever care about me or like me. I have so many problems mentally and physically, who would want to take that on? Who would want bother with me? I’m not sure I’d want anyone to like me anyway, I’d always be letting them down :(

Sorry that you're going through this Gray_Now.

Do you want to say more about the mental and physical problems that you have?
Who would want bother with me?
You can still have a life worth living even if you don't have personal relationships, but there are also lots of people who have health issues who are still able to have friendships and romantic relationships.

Hugs

gray_now

You can still have a life worth living even if you don't have personal relationships, but there are also lots of people who have health issues who are still able to have friendships and romantic relationships.

Hugs

Hugs
Thank you for comment, I have ocd, anxiety, chronic fatigue, autoimmune diseases and many other unsavory problems :( it’s so much work for me to keep up with other people, I’m not sure it’s worth it exposing other anyone to my problems just so that I may find solace outside of myself. I’ve accepted that I’ll probably never amount to anything or have any kind of normal life but it still makes me sad :(

gray_now

There may be some treatments that you haven't tried that could help. I'd be happy to talk about that if you'd like, but it's also ok not to.
Sure, I wouldn’t mind talking about it, I may be a lost cause though, I’m not really in a situation in life where I can change much.

gray_now

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00