No Love On Halloween 2007

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Aquariamethystea, Nov 1, 2007.

1. I was told by a certain someone that on Halloween, she was going to prove to me that she loves me. Well, I have seen no proof of that, yet, I do see that she lied and she is a liar, and likely she will always be a liar. Liar, Liar Liar!
    I should have sent the song "Liar" by Henry Rollins to you. I think you'd like that song. It reminds me of what you'd be singing to yourself right now, if you knew the song. Anyways, you also hurt a friendship of mine by you telling me so many lies about her, as you tried to take advantage of my paranoia, and you know it worked. You are what many of my friends claim that you are, an emotionally-draining rancid leech, who likes to hurt people. No wonder you lost so many friends. Unfortunately, I allowed you to take advantage of me, causing me to lose a good friend. Shame on you for that. Shame on me for being with you for so long. Goodbye,

Anyways, I am emotionally better, even though physically, I feel like I am falling apart. My walking hasn't been well lately. I'm very upset with the CMTA for promoting Vitamin C as a possible cure for CMT. I've been taking alot of Vitamin C, and my physical health is worsening. So awful.

2. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

sorry to hear about the lies that have been told to you. :hug:
    and about the loss of a friend due to the lies. if you ever wantto talk feel free to pm me or find me on msn.
    take care and hope PT gets better