no love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

plates

I disagree.

Love, doesn't mean healthy love nor does it mean healing or helpful love.

Even in my 'most depressed state,' the people who show their desperate 'concern' are doing that out of fucking fear at what they've done in the past and because I'm not doing what they know best which is not break down in public, (okay to do this in private though but when I cry in public I'm real crazy).

Nah I didn't choose the relationships I had with my family nor did I choose to be mind fucked and manipulated by people and wasn't aware of this until later- and even then, there is the whole issue of how that person might have helped me in some ways hurt myself- and how that person could be a substitute for self harm.

There are people who are unlovable, untrustworthy and absolutely ugly to meet and know with or without "clincally diagnosed mental health problems". I've met them and they are, truly unlovable and will be lonely and lost and creating fucked attachments to people under the guise of 'love' and 'care' until they die.

Harsh, but it has to be said and I've had experience with certain family members that nobody sees until it's too late.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

screwdup

what does anyone know about love? is it essential to life, or can we do without it?
I hate everything and love is always conditional anyway

Yes I think this sometimes....I've been in relationships before but it has always ended up with me getting hurt. It makes me feel like something is terribly wrong with me. I guess I would like to date in the future but right now I'm too distracted trying to deal with my mental issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00