No man is an island

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mpang123, Dec 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I know that it's just a cliché but I have to believe that it's true. We are social beings and without other human interaction, we would all wither away and die of loneliness. Over here, I see so much suffering and I just wish that we could all have the hope that one day, we would feel better. As we pour our hearts in this forum, we all want to be heard, accepted, and understood. As for me, I feel so all alone as I choose to be alone because I have such severe social anxiety. However, I realize that I am really not alone and I suffer just like any other, even though it may be from different situations. I wish our world was just a little bit less harsh on us, so we can all feel better. But this is reality, the shit that happens to us which we don't deserve. My message to everyone including myself is that if we can just hang on just a little bit longer, maybe life will turn around and feel better eventually. I keep this little bit of hope for all of us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.