No Matter What

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LonelyKid, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LonelyKid

LonelyKid Well-Known Member

It seems nothing really stops these feelings I guess.
    I'm back out of trouble. I've got a new start in school, im gonna graduate high school this year. We've got a steady income and a stable home now. Everything's working as well as I could hope but I still... I thought all these things would make things better. I thought being able to see my friends, doing well in school, having steady income and a place to live would make me happy enough to want to stick around. But I still dont and I dont know why. Everythings now as normal as I could have ever hoped. Nothings wrong compared to other people out there. I have no real problems and I hate myself for feeling this way with no justification unlike other people would have.
    I dont know how to be happy then if that wasnt it.
    I dont know what to do with myself and I know suicides the hardest, selfish, stupidest choice but I dont have a lot. I dont think id do it soon i just cant get it out of my head when i cant feel happy... and not know why.

2. TwilightHours

TwilightHours Active Member

Well, if you have depression, happiness is always absent, regardless of how well or poorly things are going.

3. LonelyKid

But if fixing all those things doesnt stop it then what am i supposed to do? The fact i dont know is killing me.

4. TwilightHours

TwilightHours Active Member

See a Doctor about it.

5. LonelyKid

...i dont know what theyd do, or how theyd help. i dont even know if i could afford it at the time and... i dont know. ive thought about it but i just cant build up the nerve to do it...

6. LonelyKid

The emptiness never goes away i should just stop trying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.