No Meaning... No Purpose....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by brknsilence, May 3, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Each and every day my life has been disappearing. My hopes, my dreams are gone. I see no future for what I need to do or what my purpose is or should be. I don't even know what to do with my life. It feels like my life is slipping away and I have no idea how to stop it. My life seems meaningless ...

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Sorry to hear you feel this way hun.

Maybe you can find some new dreams you can follow? Why do you feel your hopes and dreams are gone though?

I'm here if you want to talk

brknsilence likes this.
  3. brknsilence

I don't even know where to start on finding new hopes and dreams. My old dreams and hopes are gone. No desire for them anymore. Not sure what happened. It's like I'm nothing now.

4. ThePhantomLady

But what about new dreams then, what do you like to do? Do you have any hobbies?

brknsilence likes this.
  5. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

What about hobbies and things you use to enjoy? What about volunteering?

brknsilence likes this.
  6. brknsilence

I got to search for it. Just been so exhausted as well. Not much energy. But will try something. Hopefully something sparks a new dream

7. ThePhantomLady

Hun, you've been exhausted for a long while, have you had your blood levels checked recently? Are you taking vitamins?

8. brknsilence

I been taking vitamins. I see my prenatal dr on the 9th. I can see what she suggests.

9. ThePhantomLady

You should get your blood iron and sugar levels tested too hun, I often suffer from iron deficiency (thanks to poor diet). It makes me so exhausted

10. brknsilence

I will check with the dr and see if she can check it.