No meaning

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Tyson, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Tyson

Tyson New Member

I don't understand justice and religion, tell me what is even the fucking point in it?

It's clear to me that life is unfair yet if we do something the afterlife will decide our fate? How do we even know that, why do we even fear the concept of heaven and hell? So why the fuck am I holding back when there is no proof of these concepts, why wont anyone accept me for what I am? NO because everyone is the same, they all fall into the same pattern and it's the wrong people who are praised for such bull shit.

If life is unfair then what is even the meaning? What if a well respectable and loving family have a daughter who was murdered, they where no fault in that, they where protective parents, it was an unfortunate and unlucky circumstance, yet what about if the person who did that came from a terrible childhood, what is the fate in that? Who is going to be the devil in this? It doesn't make any sense to me at all in the slightest, I just don't understand it.

So it's been drilled into us that we have to abide by this and that and heaven will protect us all from the devil, yet it's clear to me that life is unfair, it's not balanced out, everything is for a reason and the way i see it there is no culprit, everyone is a victim somewhere regardless how you see it. So it's clear to me because of that life has no meaning.
  2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I guess it depends on how you were brought up. I was catholic but not really practising, so heaven and hell isn't something I believe in. I think that we make our own hell and heaven here on earth.

You can't do anything about receiving negative and positive, but what you can do is choose what to do with it, or to let it go. It's your life, do what you love and care have to come first and then if you have space left you can choose to help others, but on your own terms...

this what I think...but I understand what you mean, I ask questions like that all the time...