No meds

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Renee82, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renee82

Renee82 New Member

My psychiatrist was supposed to change my meds by the end of yesterday. Nobody called me. I've been in bed for 19 hours wondering why I've come to this point. This is the most severe depression I can ever remember having. I feel guilty for feelimg this way. I have nobody to talk to. I wish I sere gone already.
  2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Renee and welcome to SF, there is no need to feel guilty about where you are at hun. Please tell yourself, that although you may not know how, things will get better once you set your mind to it. That doesn't mean you have not already tried to do so, but that there is more insight available to you than you've met so far. Please talk all you want in here, in chat or these forums because it's good to get your feelings out and have someone listen to you, and hear you. Can you call the psych's office and ask what's going on?
  3. lonel

lonel Account Closed

hi renee. dont feel guilty. you can talk here. ive been spend 23+ hrs/day in bed so i can relate. :(
  4. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

my doctor dropped the ball on calling me for an appointment for meds I need, this might be your case too, in any case you have to call them to get your pills.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Call your pharmacist t hey will call your pdoc for you and get you the refills you need ok
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.