No more... after all, whats the bloody point...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ANONYMOUZ, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANONYMOUZ

ANONYMOUZ New Member

I have come to a stage in my life whee I don't want to carry on any more... I am 19 years old and am in my second year of studies, of which I am not doing very well... Sport isn't going well either and I just suck really at anything I do or try in Life... there is absolutely nothing I can say I am good at... I've never met anyone I love in particular and I have never had a girlfriend... I am as ugly as shit and have never been asked out by anyoone... I have a stupid mother and father who for some dumb reason believe in me... my uni friends think i am a psycho and my teachers think I am prick... I am a quiet one in the class, but thats because I have learned to shut the fuck up... more chance of me achieving things...

Any career or decent life that I could have had I have blown away... What else should I do... Any comments are welcome...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2012
  2. Hi and welcome to the forum.. :hug:

This is a pro-life forum and we don't encourage suicide.. Have you tried running? Running at your own pace.. You don't suck at all. You have made it to the university.. My pm box is open to you if you want someone to chat with. Or you can try the chat room in the forum.. :hug: please continue to talk to us and please stay away from that balcony of yours..

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Anonymouz and welcome...I am sorry to hear you are going through such a rough time. Your mother and father believe in you for a good reason...they truly care about you. We care here too, and just because other people have put you down, you shouldn't take it to heart. I certainly won't tell you to jump, because I don't think you should! Please stay and talk to us...maybe we can help you come up with ways to improve your life.

4. ANONYMOUZ

ANONYMOUZ New Member

How can life get better or improve... In my second year at high school I went through worse... came out of it and I have now gone back to being a complete douchebag again... If I just go thru the same process, my life will just end up being pointless...

5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Life is only pointless if you make it that way. You control your own destiny. Find your nitch - it may not be school and it may not be sports. There ARE other things.

Do YOU care about your parents at all? If you do, you would not be considering suicide. Suicide by you would ruin their lives completely. Do you want to cause them that much pain?

6. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Not saying this applies to the OP's life, but some parents don't do enough to help their kids when they know they are suicidal. So wallowing in misery your entire life in order to spare someone else's feelings is quite a price to pay.

7. Work on improving yourself. You cannot hope to achieve the respect of others without first respecting yourself. The first step to happiness is being content with who you are.

8. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

I guess it depends upon how much the person cares about their parents. It should not matter how much the other person cares if you care about them. Many parents simply don't know how to react to subjects such as suicide, and that is why more education on Suicide Prevention & Awareness are important.

9. Pry

Pry Member

Well you've made it into college/university, which is much better than a lot of people have. Keep strong, everything is ALWAYS okay in the end (I can personally vouch for this after being suicidal for around 6 years).
    And looks aren't everything... Who you are is. Keep that in mind.

10. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

I agree, it shouldn't matter. But we are all human, so it does. It's part of human nature. If we feel someone doesn't care about us, we usually stop caring about them eventually too. Awareness is important but some people just don't care/aren't willing to listen.

11. ANONYMOUZ

ANONYMOUZ New Member

Well things are getting better and I am staying away from the balcony, got into a suppourt group, but don't know what I am going to do yet tho...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.