No more Chat room for me!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Jacob1973, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob1973

Jacob1973 Well-Known Member

I have decided that I am not going to do the chat anymore. I didnt go into the chat to get pushed into talking in some remote room. Thats sort of like talking to a blank wall! :blue:

Yes I am hurting bad! I am really tired of living, and I am trying to decide whether to simply give up altogether. I really think its just about all I can take!

I am now upset, mad, and sad after that! Oh well. Maybe its time for me to check out of this forum once and for all!
    :pope:

2. morgan

morgan Well-Known Member

Sorry that was such a bad experience for you. It seems like there were alot of people on tonight though

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hi. I'm sorry you had that experience in chat. It can be fast and overwhelming. If you'd like to talk, you can message me and talk. I'm around if you need me. Take care. :hug:

4. Jacob1973

Jacob1973 Well-Known Member

Well, since I see that you are in the chat room, you can tell them just how much that hurt me! I am so mad at the moment, even if I did go back in, I am sure that I would say something I shouldnt. :mad:

I was trying to vent a little about my sad life to give me a reason to keep living. Honestly, I feel more and more like suicide. I have already written my goodbye letters to my family, just in case, and put them in a safe place should I pass.

I doubt anyone would care to hear my biography. My life is too sad! I am not a war hero, not a famous person, not a politician, nor a "honored" member of the community. I dont have a family, a wife, nor any kids. I am nothing more than a nice guy who has failed in everything that he has tried to do in life!

No one cares about one more person passing along anymore. I would be forgotten faster than a blink of an eye anyway in this society. As my birthday comes closer, it gives me pause to realize that I have lost another year of my pitiful life!

Time for me to get my affairs in order I guess! I think its about time!:sad:

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: I'm sorry you had a bad experience in chat. People do care though; you can PM me anytime if you want to talk. I hope you'll give us another chance.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I don't know what happened while you were in chat, but I do know that there are many people who would be willing to listen to you. Feel free to PM me anytime. I don't care if you are famous, or a war hero, poltician, or whatever. You are a person and that makes you valuable. Give us a chance because you are worth it. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.