No more Desk top or Laptop PC's

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by neverdie, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neverdie

neverdie Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can You believe it ?!?!?!:eek:hmy:

2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Yes

Want to see the new flying car?

Vidio , even shows them take off..

BTW its called the SKYCAR

Link to the vidio

NOTE:: When you click on the link it will say page not avaliable just scroll down to play the vidio

http://www.moller.com/skycar/

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

me wants one!!!

5. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

It looks really cool but i bet once they get on the market the projection would be all crappy and the buttons wouldnt work properly on the keyboard

6. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

My only problem with that is that I'm forever losing pens. I'd hate to have to keep looking behind desks and inbetween the sofa cushions for my holographic keyboard.

7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

And after 6 hours of hunting high and low for the pen, I find its been behind me ear all along:dry:

8. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Nope actually I don't, gonna need a link to the story behind those photos. I don't believe we have the technology for a holographic keyboard in any form, much less one coming from something the size of a pen.

Entertaining pics. But I don't believe they're real

9. $MyName

$MyName Well-Known Member

Agreed. Don't believe it at all.

10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

11. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

i can so picture you doing this john, digging through your couch etc. :rofl:

Ive seen the holographic keyboard as well, it's only a matter of time before it's on the market

12. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

yeah, it does exist, back where i used to live we had a little gadget shop that had holigraphic keyboards, i wouldnt be surprised if they have made all those little gadgets but what a pain it would be to not lose them.

13. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

The holographic keyboard would be very handy and easy to carry around but doesn't look comfortable to type on since the surface is totally flat, you need the feedback that a regular keyboard gives you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.