No more for me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lilyann333, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilyann333

lilyann333 Member

i want to die i dont want to wake up i dont want to be here for chrismas this is the worst so far i cant do this enymore

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

You've come to the right place to talk about this. Posting helps to get it out of your mind and relieves some of the stress. So many times, I've felt the way you are feeling right now. Keep posting, we'll walk with you through this.

:hug:

3. deferred dream

deferred dream Well-Known Member

We're all here to talk to you and to listen. :) What's on your mind specifically?

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If you are feeling desperate enough to harm yourself then you need to go to the hospital and speak with someone from mental health..You sound as if you are in crisis and they will keep you safe..Theres nothing to be afraid of, or ashamed of..I have been in the hospital ten timesover the last sixteen years,..I really hope you seek some help.. It's near impossible to fight seveere depression on your own..Take Care!!!

5. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I know how you feel as I feel the same way myself but I hope you will be okay.

6. lilyann333

lilyann333 Member

:blub:life is just messing up For the first time every my family is one weekaway from living on the streets all because of disability
    This is the second chrismas without my grandma she died on december 4 2008

My best friend has been missing for 1 week now

Its almost been a year sence my other friend died by suicide

My moms never happy enymore she is always crying i just want to see her smile

My sister has not talh to me in 2 years now all because of onelittle foght

I wish i was back in the group home things were much better then

I keep remembering my past wich i dont want to

we are going to loss alll my animals if we end up with no home

i just dont want to deal with eny of this enymore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.