No more hopes in life.. ready to exit the world

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Gypsy_Girl, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gypsy_Girl

Gypsy_Girl Active Member

Sometimes in life i feel that there is no more hopes... things are getting from bad to worst and when the worst happens i feel that i am ready to exit the world

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i am sorry you are spiralling downwards some hun please hun know that there is hope with depression it cycles so soon you will becoming up again reach out okay talk to someone anyone in real life try not to isolate hugs

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

There is always hope, Gypsy, even if it gets hidden by clouds from time to time, every day is a new beginning. These times happen to speak to us about the things that really matter and to strengthen our spirit internally. With new insights we find that hope gets renewed and can look back and see what we've surfaced, - in that way we find ourselves in an upward sprial, not a downwards one. :)

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sorry to hear you feel this way...I feel the same way right now...so I'm not sure how much help I will be. But there is always a reason to keep up hope, because better things could be right around the corner. I wish things to work out for the best for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.