No more love

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Zodi, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zodi

Zodi Anitiquities Friend

I can't do it anymore. I cannot continue to give love to people. I get burned every single time.

What I thought was my soulmate was nothing more than a using type thing. God, that hurts. I even sent him my crystal for his own well being.

I am so down right now I can hardly hang on. I try, everyday to think of good things about myself but there ain't many.

I want to be at peace. I can't deal with emotional turmoil and that is my life.

Today was the first day in over a year that I did not speak to the person I believe to be my soulmate. We had a heated discusion last night and I really didn't have anything to say to him other than I love him. As I said, first time he has not sent me an email or called or sent me an IM.

That makes me feel terrible.

I am so fucked up in the head that I can't even function like a normal person would.

I just don't have any left to give to anyone..even myself.
  2. SoHappyItHurts

SoHappyItHurts Well-Known Member

Lovesickness is a temporary, treatable condition:

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Zodi,I can see where you're coming from also by experience it was like if I can't be with that one person I don't want to be with no one.Please give yourself time as this may take a little while,try to take thing's as easy as you can and I'm here to talk anytime you like.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.