No more..no more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I can NOT take this any longer. Everyday I am here it is torture, I can't cope any more, I can't breathe in here. They control me like I am a puppet on a string, and abuse me if I don't do what they want when they want it.

Had ENOUGH. It will work, I will make sure it does.

15 year of abuse,torture and putting up with crap can end.

2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

What's going on Sizzo? Hun talk to me....... what happened? What is the cause of such resentment hun? :hug:

I am so sorry you feel this way tonight. Accept my virtual :arms: and come down to talking to us....... tell us all hun.... we will help as much as we can but dont harm yourself please

granny xx

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

They won't stop, the abuse just keeps on coming. No one wants to know me. The person I love the most(my nan) is slowly hating me. I can't do anything, but die :sad:

I am supposed to be getting more tablets tomorrow, not that I will be here to get them.

I already cut quite bad last night, and I did it round my nan's which is really bad because I only use to do it at home. Now I do it at school, when I am out anywhere I can :(

I can't live through this any more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.