No more now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I can't do this.. It's too much

All the abuse over the years, my friend dying and now I am being sexually harassed at work...

I am not doing this anymore.. I can't even think about going to work tomorrow..but I have to, and he will be there.

Im going to die...

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Is there anyone you can talk to at work, a supervisor or anything?
    You can survive this too. This forum will help.

What does he do, do other people see?

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

He is 74, the "Trolley Boy", and we are good friends. The thing is, I always laugh and joke with him, but he keeps flirting and saying sexual stuff all the time. I told him to back off, but he just won't

Last night I went outside for my break, I asked him to come with because it was dark and I didn't want to be on my own. We went to the corner and he kept asking what's wrong, I kept saying nothing but he was going on and on.. Then he lent over, I pushed him back but he came back and kept kissing me...

When I found my manager I told her and she has told my personnel manager who I have to see tomorrow.. It's just gone to far. But also I don't want him to lose his job, or lose him as a friend..

I am so fucked.. I am better off dead.

4. windlepoons

You have the right to feel safe. He may have misunderstood your intention, but you tried to get him to stop and he would not. If it takes this to make him realise he has gone too far, then so be it.

When you see manager, just tell them the truth., see if they will just reprimand him or something.
    This must have been an emotional event for you and you are having a reaction. But you have done the right thing.

5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I can't sleep, eat much... think straight. Was in tears nearly last night..

The security guy (who I am also really good friends with) must think I am some weirdo..

I am not doing this anymore..

6. windlepoons

How about you write a report for your manager? It might help you get things straight in your head, and get thoughts out onto paper.
    If security man is your friend he will understand.

Hope you can sleep tonight and try to eat something, it will make you feel better.
    I understand the pressure you feel under, but it is not for ever, just until your meeting.

7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I can't do it..

8. windlepoons

Can you tell me what you cannot do?

9. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Live..

I feel...used..Every guy I get close to hurts me, abuses me. Its all my fault. I cant stay alive.

10. windlepoons

I am so sorry that you feel like that. But that is their issue, you are merely the victim. You are NOT to blame.
    You can stay alive, we will help.

What tends to happen with men?

11. xXWhateverItTakesXx

They appear to like me, lull me into a false sense of friendship/love then do what they want and leave.

Like I want to with life.

12. windlepoons

I am sorry that men do that. I hope you can find a decent man.
    Sex spoils everything.

But men's fecklessness is no reason to die. I suggest you separate the situation at work from that, if you can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.