No more options

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fox in the Woods, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fox in the Woods

Fox in the Woods Active Member

Tried calling a friend and they didn't pick up. Went to see a psychologist and scared her half to death with all the stuff that's happened to me in the past and recently. Called a suicide hotline and the guy reffered me to a rape/ sexual assult hotline. Called the rape/ sexual assult hotline and no one picked up. Tried talking to a GP and he told me to get over it and grow up basically. Tried talking to my parents and they can't deal and they just yell at me. I have no good friends I can turn to. I have offically run out of options. I don't know what else to do but end my life. I've tired meds but they make me feel sick. I've been counselled since I was 11 years old and obviously it hasn't made a difference since I am 19 now and still want to end my life. I honestly don't know why I am still here.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just letting you know I'm here if you want to talk. I hope you'll keep posting; there are a LOT of people here who will listen.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I would get a new doctor if he said that what an ass. Try phoning the sexual assault line again okay they were very helpful toward my daughter. You deserve to get help and healing Tell your ass of a doctor you need a referral okay to a psychologist someone that can take time to heal you and that will care.

4. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Your doctor sounds very unhelpful.

I'd definitely call the hotline again. They were probably just having some sort of technical problem when you called the first time.

5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

It sounds to me like you are tired. You feel like you are out of options, because your mind is exhausted from working with what you have and trying to think of new options. You need a break. I would call the assualt hotline again. I am sure you can find help there.

Relax a bit hun, just do something nice for yourself. You will feel better, just by doing that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.